IgG Purity and Heterogeneity Assay
SKU #: A10663
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Includes IgG Control Standard 1-pack and all chemistries.
The IgG Purity and Heterogeneity Assay has been developed for researchers employed in industrial biotechnology who are developing and manufacturing IgG reagents for research diagnostic and therapeutic use. This assay has been specified to assess the purity and heterogeneity of IgG reagents in both a reduced and non-reduced state. The methodology involves heat denaturing a specified concentration of IgG (both reduced and non-reduced) in the presence of SDS and separating these proteins by size using high-resolution capillary gel electrophoresis technology. This assay will detect impurities as low as 0.1% and includes an IgG control with a designated quantity of non-glycosylated heavy chain to test both the resolution and quantitation suitability of the assay prior to running unknowns.
- Separation Capillary 57 cm x 50 ?æm ID bare fused-silica (qty 2)
- SDS Gel Separation Buffer (proprietary formulation) (140 mL)
- SDS Sample Buffer 100 mM Tris-HCl pH 9.0/1% SDS (50 mL)
- IgG Control Standard 1 mg/mL in SDS sample buffer (1 mL)
- Internal Standard 10 kDa protein 5 mg/mL (0.4 mL)
- Acidic Wash Solution 0.1 N HCl (100 mL)
- Basic Wash Solution 0.1 N NaOH (100 mL)
- IgG Purity and Heterogeneity Assay Application Guide (qty 1)
- Kit Insert