SDS-MW Analysis Kit
SKU #: 390953
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The SDS-MW Analysis Kit is designed for the sizing of protein-SDS complexes separated in a replaceable gel matrix. The gel is formulated to provide an effective protein sieving range of approximately 10 kDa to 225 kDa. Within this size range the logarithm of protein molecular mass is linear with its reciprocal electrophoretic mobility allowing the molecular weight of an unknown protein to be estimated from a standard curve of known protein sizes. This chemistry can also be used to quantify of protein concentration and to determine the purity of a protein product.
- Separation Capillary 57 cm x 50 ?æm ID bare fused-silica?ÿqty 2?ÿ
- SDS Gel Separation Buffer 140 mL
- SDS Sample Buffer 100 mM Tris-HCl pH 9.0/1% SDS 50 mL
- SDS Protein Sizing Standard (10 to 225 kDa) 16 mg/mL 100 ?æL
- Internal Standard 10 kDa protein 5 mg/mL 0.4 mL
- Acidic Wash Solution 0.1 N HCl 100 mL
- Basic Wash Solution 0.1 N NaOH 100 mL
- SDS-Gel MW Analysis Guide
- SDS-MW Analysis Kit insert